Welcome to the UCD Arts and Humanities Programme Office website. We hope that your time in UCD will be an enjoyable and rewarding one for you, not only in terms of your academic achievement, but also in your personal development.
The Programme Office has a very experienced team of professional staff supporting the undergraduate degree programmes offered in the College of Arts and Humanities, i.e., the Bachelor of Arts (full-time and part-time). The College of Social Science and Law and the School of Mathematics and Statistics in the College of Science also contribute subjects to the BA Programmes. The Programme Office supports the work of the Degree Programme Boards, Programme Examination Boards and Standing Committees.
The Programme Office provides a range of support services to students registered to the BA programmes. Should you have any questions about your programme, or if you need advice or support, please contact us through our Programme Office Connector on this website, or drop in to talk to one of the staff in the Programme Office. The office is open all year round and operates public hours: Monday; Tuesday; Thursday and Friday 9.30 am – 12.45 pm and Wednesday 2.00 pm – 4.45 pm.
The Programme Office is located on the ground floor of the Newman Building on the main AD concourse. Staff will provide advice and support on:
- Programme Information
- Academic policies and regulations
- Assessment and Progression
- Extenuating Circumstances policy and application process
- Withdrawal and Leave of Absence policies and application processes
- Recognition of Prior Learning policy and application process
- Internal and External Programme Transfer applications and Readmission
Programme Office Director
Please contact the Student Desk if you have queries on:
- Fees and Grants
- Certificate of Attendance
- SIS Accounts and activation
- Admissions queries
- Forms which require official University stamp