Access & Lifelong Learning delivers a range of initiatives to facilitate widening participation in UCD, including outreach, admissions and student support. Through UCD Access and Lifelong Learning, students from a variety of backgrounds including mature students, school leavers from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds, and those with a disability are encouraged to progress and succeed at UCD.
You can find information here about the various scholarships and financial supports schemes available to assist students entering UCD.
Cothrom na Féinne Scholarships
UCD Cothrom na Féinne scholarships help make access to education fair. Named after UCD's motto - "Justice and Equality", the UCD Cothrom na Féinne scholarships provide financial, academic and personal support to enable students from a diverse range of backgrounds to succeed at UCD.
- Undergraduate Students
- Students from St. Raphaela's Secondary School and Templeogue College
- Muckross Park Bugatto Scholarship
- Future You Mentor Scholarship
- University Access Programme (SEAM and AHSSL) Students
- Graduate Students (College of Social Sciences and Law)
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers (Pilot Scheme - Access, Undergraduate, and Graduate)
The Programme for Access to Higher Education (PATH) is a dedicated fund from the HEA committed to increasing participation by under-represented groups in higher education.