CEC Dublin Circular Economy Mapping Session – Monday 5th February 2018
This Circular Economy Club event will expand your knowledge around circular initiatives taking place in Dublin. It is also an opportunity to socialise with other circular economy professionals and brainstorm future projects.
During the session, you will work in teams to identify circular initiatives happening in Dublin, across different sectors and types of organisations.
At the end of the collaborative session you will get a clear idea of the state of the circular economy in Dublin. You will also have the chance to learn about what other peers are doing worldwide, as CEC will share the outcomes of all sessions happening globally, online for free. After the session, the list of stakeholders will be publicly available on CEC’s website for participants and the general public.
Who is the event for?
- Architects, Designers, Engineers and Makers
- Established companies and Start-ups in the energy sector, agriculture, construction, textiles/fashion, electronics, renewable energies, etc
- Consultants, Business leaders and Strategists
- Education professionals and Researchers
- NGOs and professional associations
- Supporters of the circular economy
Registration details: Register via Eventbrite.
Dress code: casual
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Dr. Fionnuala Murphy
Learn more here.