Follow your Invoice with Supplier Self Service
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
Supplier Self-Service is a portal which allows registered suppliers access to transactions on their UCD Account enabling them to make real-time on-line enquiries on the status of orders, invoices and payments on their UCD account.
Suppliers can avail of the following via the SSS Portal:
- A dashboard detailing current transactions, (e.g. outstanding/incomplete orders; outstanding/disputed invoices; outstanding payments etc.), and useful statistics available upon login
- Review current and historic transactions on orders, invoices and payments using a search facility
- Request a change of address or bank account detail
- Direct queries to the relevant transaction owners
- Review announcements/messages from the UCD Finance Team
You need the following information:
Your UCD Supplier Account Number
Available on the Remittance Advice issued to you by the UCD Payments Team, referenced as the Supplier Code.
Your company’s VAT Registration Number/PPS Number
This must follow the Revenue’s guidelines on format, ie 7 numerics followed by possibly 2 check characters, (eg v1234567TW). If the number contains a country code (commences with an IE or concludes with a .IE) these characters should be removed.
Your unique registration details
You will need to create a unique user ID. This will be your unique username/user ID and form part of your SSS login details. You will also be asked to provide your contact details and provide a number of security questions and answers. You will also be asked to create a password.You will be guided as to the strength of the password as you enter password characters. Weak passwords will not be allowed. Your password must be at least 6 characters. To increase the strength of the password use non alpha-numeric characters, e.g. £, $, €, mix case and numeric characters.
Once you provide a password of at least minimum strength, proceed onto the next stage, which is to confirm this password. Your password will be used to log into the SSS portal.
Once you submit a successful registration, we need to validate your account details. Once this has been completed you will receive an email notification and can then access the SSS system fully.
To register for a SSS user account please click on the following link: SSS Registration.
Communication to UCD Suppliers to Ensure Prompt Payment
In order to ensure that all of your invoices are captured on the UCD Payments system, it is essential that the following steps are followed at all times:
- Orders must only be accepted by your company on receipt of a PDF order from UCD detailing the goods/services ordered at the price agreed.
- All invoices must quote the official order number detailed on the UCD purchase order form
- All invoices must be addressed and sent to:
UCD Belfield Dublin 4
*Ideally invoices should now be submitted via email as PDF attachment(s), (one invoice per attachment), contact the Payments Manager to discuss eInvoicing for your account tel. + 353 1 716 1469.
Following these steps will ensure that your invoices are paid promptly and that you will have full visibility over the whole purchasing process from placing of order to final payment.