University College Dublin Logo

Advanced Search

UCD Bursar's Office

Oifig an Sparánaí UCD

Cash & Cheque Receipts: School/Support Unit

  • Any cash received in a School/Support Unit should be recorded there on a daily basis.
  • Cash or cheques should be submitted to the Central Cash Office, Accounts Department with details, quoting the account code and cost centre to which it is to be credited. This should be done weekly (or more frequently when the total on hand is greater than Euro 200.)
  • Cash should be taken to the Central Cash Office by hand - never posted.
  • Monthly printouts should be checked in the School/Support Unit to ensure that the relevant code and cost centre have been credited with amounts sent to the Central Cash Office.

If you have queries on Cash or Cheque lodgements please contact the responsible staff member on our staff page.

Back to Top