Welcome to UCD Business Alumni
What's New !
Business eConnections is the official ezine for UCD Business Alumni.
Circulated monthly via email, we keep our business graduates up to date on the latest news from UCD, alumni activities and events and topics of interest to our business alumni community.
Watch our latest video interview in the Leaders' Insights Series presented by UCD Business Alumni in association with Matheson.
Lukas Decker set up Coindrum in 2012 after developing an innovative system for airports that allows passengers to convert their unwanted coins into airport shopping vouchers. As well as getting Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan on board as its main investor, the company was named a regional winner of the 1776 Challenge Cup. Decker, meanwhile, won the Best New Idea category in the Dublin City finals of the 2014 Irish Best Young Entrepreneur competition.
- April 25 2015 UCD Alumni Reception (India Chapter)
- May 8 2015 UCD Alumni Reception - Hong Kong
- May 10 2015 UCD Alumni Reception - Singapore
- 24/04/2015 Penneys and Bunge execs honoured as UCD Alumn...
- 24/04/2015 Voxpro appoints Colm Condon as HR director...
- 24/04/2015 Ulster University awards Â£150m contract for s...