As a final year student you will probably be thinking about what you are going to do when you finish your course. There are lots of options open to you, including a range of employment and graduate study opportunities. We know it can be a difficult time as you try to figure out next steps, so come and see us if you need some help examining your options or planning for your future. There are lots of ways that we can help, from figuring out what type of career might suit you best to making successful applications for graduate jobs or further study.
- Identify your strengths, personality preferences, interests, work values and motives by taking a psychometric test
- Find out about different types of industries, sectors and organisations
- Find out about graduate study options in Ireland and abroad
- Search our online vacancies portal CareersConnect for graduate job opportunities
- Find out about recruitment events on campus
- Start building your network so you can access the hidden job market
- Get your CV in shape and prepare to make high quality applications
- Perfect your interview techniques so you can get the job you want
- Make a contribution to society while enhancing your employability by volunteering
Need some more help? Make a one-to-one appointment with one of our Career & Skills Consultants.