As a graduate student you will probably be thinking about how to make the most of your time at UCD and how to use your course as a springboard into the job you want. We can help you to plan next steps and successfully market your qualifications, skills and experience to prospective employers.
- Identify your strengths, personality preferences, interests, work values and motives by taking a psychometric test
- Build the skills that employers are seeking by taking part in one of our interactive workshops
- Find out about different types of industries, sectors and organisations
- Search our online vacancies portal CareersConnect for graduate job opportunities
- Maximise the effectiveness of your job search
- Find out about recruitment events on campus
- Get your CV in shape and prepare to make high quality applications
- Perfect your interview techniques so you can get the job you want
- Make a contribution to society while enhancing your employability by volunteering
Need some more help? Make a one-to-one appointment with one of our Career & Skills Consultants.
You may also like to check out jobs.ac.uk's free e-books on careers in higher education.