Read the news stories below to find out about the latest happenings at CBNI.
- Mar 20, 2015 QualityNano Final Conference
- Mar 9, 2015 Prestigious ERC Starting Grant Awarded to Dr Anna Salvati, former Senior Researcher with CBNI.
- Mar 6, 2015 Prof. Kenneth A. Dawson to give Invited Talk & Co-Chair a Session at SUN-SNO-GUIDENANO Sustainable Nanotechnology Conference 2015
- Mar 6, 2015 Prof. Kenneth A. Dawson to lead the newly established EU-US CoR on Characterisation, as the EU Chair.
- Feb 6, 2015 Wellcome Trust/NIH Scholarship awarded to Brian Caffrey at the Centre for BioNano Interactions, UCD
- Dec 1, 2014 Prof. Kenneth A. Dawson recognised as a Distinguished Foreign Professor of Chinese Academy
- Jul 27, 2014 Modern NanoScience - What is it all about? Undergraduates from Aarhus University visited CBNI to find out.
- Jul 27, 2014 DGM Newsletter Features Dr. Fabian Meder
- Jul 15, 2014 Prof. Kenneth Dawson interviewed as part of the "FP7 Marie Curie Success Stories in Ireland" series.
- Jul 7, 2014 Prof. Kenneth A. Dawson, Director of CBNI to give Plenary Lecture at this years UK Colloids Conference
- Jun 20, 2014 Dr Marco Monopoli, Principal Research Scientist to give invited lecture in Sienna, Wednesday 25th June 2014
- May 30, 2014 Invited Talk - Professor Kenneth Dawson, Director of the Centre - Invited to give talk at upcoming NanoSMAT - Turkey, 2015.
- May 23, 2014 CBNI Visiting Researcher Alexander Chervanyov to give invited talk at the 14th Dresden Polymer Discussion: Understanding of Reinforcement in Polymer Networks and Melts
- May 13, 2014 Professor Kenneth Dawson to give Invited Keynote talk and co-Chair closing discussion session at CLINAM - The European Foundation for Clinical NanoMedicine, Basel, Switzerland, 23rd June, 2014.
- Apr 16, 2014 Former Centre for BioNano Interactions Senior Researcher, and current collaborator – Dr Anna Salvati – awarded prestigious Rosalind Franklin Fellowship
- Feb 28, 2014 Dr Željka Krpetić to give invited lecture at Final Colloquium of SPP1313 “Bio-Nano-Responses” in Fulda, Germany.
- Feb 13, 2014 Publication from CBNI researchers among the most cited research articles in the journal of Molecular BioSystems from the 2012 Impact Factor
- Feb 12, 2014 Marie Curie ITN - PathChooser Kick Off Meeting