NovaUCD and the UCD Institute for Discovery invite you to attend a workshop entitled “Funding opportunities through Enterprise Ireland” on October 19th from 10am to 12pm in the lecture theatre on the lower ground floor of the UCD Conway Institute. The workshop will begin with a series of brief talks from NovaUCD and EI, followed by a panel discussion made up of UCD colleagues who have been recently successful in gaining EI funding. The event will be followed by a networking coffee.
Why attend this workshop?
Five reasons - Because you will…
1. Be introduced to the different EI funding schemes to find out if any may be suitable for you to apply. We are particularly interested to promote the
a) EI commercialisation fund (next call Q1 2019;) https://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/researchers/research-commercialisation-supports/commercialisation-fund.shortcut.html
b) EI commercialisation feasibility fund which offers support for researchers to scope and develop the commercial case for their innovation (Roll ing call)
c) Innovation Partnership; Leverage substantial funding (up to 80%) from Enterprise Ireland to work with Irish based Companies on developing new products or services (Rolling call)
2. Meet with a Senior Commercialisation Specialist from EI – Grainne Ryan, part of the EI team that work with researchers across campus. Her role includes working with the researchers and NovaUCD in preparing research applications to EI.
3. Hear from a panel of UCD colleagues (from Postdocs to Associate Professors) that have been recently successfully awarded EI funding.
4. Meet the team of technology transfer officers from NovaUCD who support researchers in preparing EI applications
- Stacey Kelly - Food, agriculture and veterinary research areas.
- Stephen Donoghue - Environment
- Simon Factor – ICT
- Ena Walsh- Life Science
- Hugh Hayden - Physical Sciences and Engineering
5. Network afterwards with all of the above over coffee.
We hope to see you there! Please register at eventbrite - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/funding-opportunities-through-enterprise-ireland-tickets-51288310718