Aims and Objectives
UCD ENERGY21 Fellowship Programme aims to provide excellent Experienced Researchers with a research training experience of highest international standards that will help them to advance their scientific careers within a chosen sector, across academia, industry or public sector, in the broad area of Energy Systems Integration.
To achieve this aim the Programme will:
- Implement an Evaluation and Selection process for the recruitment of ENERGY21 Fellows that is transparent, equitable and fully aligned with the principles of the Charter and Code.
- Provide an attractive and supporting working environment for the awarded Fellows.
- Deliver high quality tailored made training for Fellows that will equip them with skills and experience required to meet their career goals.
- Encourage and facilitate Fellows’ engagement with industry through outgoing host partnerships.
- Ensure that all research conducted by the Fellows adheres to best ethical practice.