Staff Discount Scheme Pilot in association with WRKIT
---2018 Registration for Staff Discount Scheme closed---
As part of our financial wellbeing programme, Culture & Engagement are running a pilot scheme with a specialist discount provider. Pilot participants will get access to a wide range of goods and services at discounted rates through a UCD / WRKIT.com portal.
This pilot commenced in early 2017 and was re-opened for members briefly in 2018.
What’s in it for you?
Participants will get access to a wide range of goods and services at discounted rates through a UCD / WRKIT.com portal for a period of 12 months.
WRKIT provide thousands of discounts to users, which mean they have access to a wide range of savings on day-to-day items, as well products in the financial, insurance & tax areas.
Since the scheme began operating in UCD, participants have accessed discounts worth over €94,500
WRKIT offer a number of ways to save:
- Vouchers & Coupons
- Integrated Cashback
- Short Term Hot Deals (see sample offers below)
- Shopping Cards
- Exclusive Travel Section
- Local Retailers & Businesses
- Topaz Fuel Card – 4 cent per litre discount on fuel purchases
- Up to 40% Discount on Cinema Tickets
- Deeper discounts from Sky Ireland & Eir
- 15% OFF Gourmet Kitchen Burger & Wagamamas
- 10% discount voucher for Halfords
- 5% Cashback on ASOS online purchases
- 4% discount of Tesco Shopping Cards
- Reduced price tickets from Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Leinster Rugby, Ticketmaster etc
The beauty of the offers are for the most part they remain consistent all year round. If you use your 15% discount in Gourmet Kitchen Burger on a Wednesday the same discount would be available for you the following Friday if you wished to eat in GBK again.
Who are WRKIT?
WRKIT are an Irish business who have been in operation 17 years. They provide a service to over 200 clients in Ireland including Apple, Vodafone, Microsoft, Bank of Ireland and KPMG.