MA in Writing for Theatre
This MA caters for emerging playwrights who are determined to:
- Enhance their creative and critical practices in a risk-conducive, collegial environment
- Engage and be inspired by encounters with key theatre makers and critical thinkers about performance and cultures
- Benefit from expert feedback from staff and associate theatre professionals
- Apply the insights and motivation engendered by experiencing a range of performances in Dublin and London.
- Discover how best to tell the stories you believe in.
Contact: Eamonn Jordan,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 003531 7168634