Global Accessibility Awareness Day
17th May 2018
Lunch & Learn Session- 12.00 to 2.00pm
ALL Learning Space - Access & Lifelong Learning Centre, Level 1, James Joyce Library Building
Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) aims to get everyone thinking and learning about digital access & the inclusion and people with different disabilities. Access & Lifelong Learning and UCD Equality Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Group will host a lunch and learn event to celebrate global Accessibility Awareness Day 2018 and highlight UCD’s progress in Digital Accessibility.
Sessions are stand alone, so please join us for one or all of the sessions. Light refreshments will be available from 12- 2pm.
All sessions will take place in the ALL Learning Space, Access & Lifelong Learning, Level 1, James Joyce Library Building.
- 12noon – 12.30pm
- University for All; Master Class on Accessible Content
- Dr. Anna Kelly and Dr. Lisa Padden, Access & Lifelong Learning
- 12.45pm – 1.15pm
- Accessibility with Brightspace - UCD's new Virtual Learning Environment
- Niall Watts, UCD IT Services and UCD Web Accessibility Peter McKieran & Darren Moloney, UCD IT Services
- Demonstration of Microsoft One Note Learning Tools for students
- Andrew Desmond, Microsoft Operations Deal Manager Ireland & UK and Ana Montoya Microsoft Partner Business Manager