Our vision is to be global leaders in Food and Health scientific discovery that will underpin innovation and provide the scientific evidence to support practice and policies for industry, government and society.
To realise an internationally recognised multi-disciplinary consortium engaged in pioneering research in Food and Health delivering:
- scientific discovery to promote health and wellness in a sustainable manner;
- innovative outputs for industry to underpin economic development;
- an effective communication’s programme which includes the development of national and international policy;
- a critical mass of highly skilled researchers and postgraduate students supported by world class infrastructure; and
- successful collaborations with leading international institutes.
Our Research Roadmap
You can download and read a copy of our Research Roadmap where we outline our Goals and Objectives for 2014-2018.