Academic Council Committee on Student Conduct and Capacity
The Academic Council Committee on Student Conduct and Capacity (ACCSCC) provides oversight of the management and operational processes relating to student discipline, fitness to practise and continuation
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
The ACCSCC shall:
1. Maintain oversight of student discipline, capacity to study and fitness to practise policies and processes.
2. Make recommendations to the Registrar and the Academic Council in relation to any issues or opportunities for enhancement identified arising from the monitoring and review of student disciplinary, capacity to study fitness to practise policies and processes.
3. Monitor the processes under its remit to ensure they are operated in an efficient and timely manner.
4. Receive reports from Schools and committees established to hear student cases.
5. Establish such and so many sub-committees as necessary to effectively execute its function.
The following are be members of the ACCSCC:
- Chair (appointed by the President)
- Deputy Registrars
- Dean of Undergraduate Studies
- Dean of Students
- Three members of Academic Council, nominated by the President
- One Head of School representative, nominated by the President
- One representative of the College Vice-Principals for Teaching and Learning
- One representative of Corporate and Legal
- One student representative
- Co-opted members as necessary
ACCSCC Meeting Schedule 2017/18
|Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
|Monday 25 September 2017||Monday 9 October 2017, 2pm|
|Tuesday 21 November 2017||Tuesday 5 December 2017, 2pm|
|Wednesday 10 January 2018||Wednesday 24 January 2018, 2pm|
|Thursday 22 February 2018||Thursday 8 March 2018, 2pm|