UMT Communications and Branding Group
The Communications and Brand Group (UMT CBG) provides high-level oversight, regulation and co-ordination of the use of the University brand both internally and externally, providing a framework whereby the reputation of the University is promoted and protected across all channels of communication.
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
- To assist in the development of the Communication & Brand Strategy and support the dissemination of the plan across the University
- To ensure the UCD institutional brand is consistently and effectively applied across all internal and external communications.
- To ensure professional and effective engagement with and influencing of key external stakeholders
- To establish web management policies and procedures and audit compliance.
- To provide oversight for communication policies dealing with crisis and proactive issues
- To act as the initial escalation point for all communications issues.
- To provide oversight and co-ordination of the marketing and communication strategies across the university
- To ensure marketing messages are aligned to the University’s strategic plan and priorities
- To ensure effective institutional expenditure on marketing and communication, social and online media.
- To consider and respond to issues referred to the Group by the University Management Team.
The following are members of UMT CBG:
- Deputy President, Vice-President for Academic Affairs and Registrar (Chair)
- Director of University Relations
- Deputy Registrars
- Chief Technology Officer
- Director of Registry
- Director of Institutional Research
- Director of International Affairs
Contact committee support for details