University Business Planning Group
The University Business Planning Group (UBPG) is established to assist in the coherent planning and execution of UCD strategy and mission-critical operational processes, in respect of key University functions. The focus is on the delivery of strategy alongside normal business. The Group will enhance the capacity of Heads of large-scale Units to deliver on their remit, but will not determine that remit.
Show/hide contentOpenClose All
- To enhance cross-unit strategic and operational planning and implementation in the large scale, key functional units concerned.
- To advise on the guiding principles for an integrated planning process to support the delivery of the UCD Strategy 2015 – 2020.
- To create a coherent and integrated approach to the delivery of projects and services that are customer focused and seamless across these key functional areas and to assist in the management of any associated operational risks.
- To enhance communication across the units concerned.
- To maintain a high-level understanding of the wider context and environment in which the University operates through open and two way conversations.
- To adopt an approach where the business of the Group is lean, agile and adds value in the context of delivering the UCD Strategy 2015 to 2020.
The following are members of UBPG:
• Deputy President (Chair)
• Bursar’s nominee
• Director of Estates
• Director of Human Resources’ nominee
• Director of International Office
• Director of Registry
• Director of Research
• Director of Student Services & Facilities
• Chief Information Officer
UBPG Meeting Schedule 2017/18
|Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
|Friday 8 September 2017
||Friday 22 September 2017, 11am|
|Thursday 19 October 2017||Thursday 2 November 2017, 10am|
|Tuesday 19 December 2017||Tuesday 9 January 2018, 10am
|Friday 26 January 2018||Friday 9 February 2018, 10am|
|Friday 6 April 2018||Friday 20 April 2018, 10am|