Living Expenses (Guideline 2017)

The guide below is based on 2015 costs and is to help you work out the costs for living expenses such as accommodation, food and other basics. Lots of things can affect how much money you’ll need, so these numbers are indicative only and subject to change.

Also please note that all non-Irish nationals, who are not citizens of the EU/EEA or Switzerland, must register in person with the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) after arrival and after completion of registration at UCD. The GNIB will issue you with a residence permit/GNIB card. The fee for this card is €300 and should be included in your budgeting calculations.

Guideline Living Expenses Table for UCD Graduate Studies