TRANSFORMING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
'Digital Landscapes' is a half day interactive conference designed to help you maximise your business potential online. Learn how existing and emerging technologies, when combined with a strong digital strategy, can be a catalyst for change and growth in your organisation.
Topics on the day will include: Creating a digital strategy; Exploiting new technologies; Digitising your business model.
Date: Wednesday 3rd March 2010
Venue: O’Reilly Hall, Belfield, UCD
Opening Address by Mr. Eamon Ryan TD, Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources.
- Dr. Chris Horn, President, Engineers Ireland
- John Herlihy, Vice President, Global Ad Operations, Google
- Colm Long, Director of Online Operations, Facebook
- Martin Murphy, Managing Director, HP Ireland
- Kim Majerus, Director - Ireland, Cisco UK & Ireland
- Eamonn Fallon, Co-founder, Daft.ie
- Damien Mulley, Founder, Mulley Communications
- Dylan Collins, CEO, Jolt Online Gaming
- Dr. John Breslin, Lecturer, NUI Galway; Co-Founder, boards.ie
This event will be chaired by Professor Damien McLoughlin, UCD Smurfit School
Please note that payment must be received in advance of the event before places are confirmed. Places will not be confirmed without prior payment.
Any cancellations made up to 10 days before the event will result in a 50% refund. An absent attendance to a booked event means no refund.