UCD provides a number of restaurants, coffee shops and cafes in various locations across campus. With over 20 units, we ensure you’re never too far away from a hot meal, refreshments or a quick snack! We know it’s our responsibility to offer a combination of choices and convenience to our campus community and UCD is committed to introduce a nutritionally sound offering through its service providers.
2016/2017 has seen the following initiatives:
- Opening of Chopped in the main restaurant
- Inaugural UCD Healthy Eating Week
- Healthy Eating cookery demonstrations with Chef Adrian
- Extension of Healthy Eating options at Pulse café
- New Year New You" Health initiative at Pi Restaurant, O’Brien Centre for Science
- Aramark’s Healthy for Life Campaign
- UCD Street Food Market every Thursday
Click here to view an interactive map of all UCD's eating establishments.
Click here to view a 7 day meal plan guide