Healthy UCD is promoting a range of easily accessible smoking cessation supports:
- Call the National Smokers Helpline 1 800 201203
- Visit www.quit.ie and sign up for an online QUIT plan
- Join Quit Facebook support group www.facebook.com/HSEquit
- Contact your local HSE smoking cessation service via Quit.ie
- Talk to your GP or pharmacist for help, support and medications.
- St Vincent’s University Hospital Stop Smoking Courses (6 week evening courses run throughout 2017) contact 01 – 221 4958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish Cancer Society provides audio guides and other supports
In addition, Procare Pharmacy UCD (in UCD Sports Centre) is offering a 30% discount on their Nicotine Replacement Range, this includes:
- Nicorette Patches
- Nicorette Gum
- Nicorette Quickmist
- Niquitin Lozenges
Information on UCD’s smoke-free campus policy is available here.