This section provides information for staff wishing to advertise, interview and select new staff (Core & Externally Funded and research) along with information on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for carrying out key stages of the hiring process. You will also find an outline of the steps to follow when making changes to contractual terms.
For those wishing to hire staff from outside the EU we have provided information on Work Permits and Green Cards.
Those interested in applying for a position with UCD should proceed to our Job Vacancies section. This section also contains information for candidates traveling to UCD or looking for information on living and working in Ireland.
If you have already applied for a position then you can find out about the key events in the resourcing process works by viewing our outline for candidates.
- Academic Contract
- Academic Progression Policy
- Employment Contract Management Policy Post Doctoral Research Staff (SET) (UCD staff access only)
- Employment Contract Management Policy Post Doctoral Research Staff (HSS) (UCD staff access only)
- General Terms and Conditions of Employment Policy
- Probation Periods Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy - Research Funded Staff
- Work Permits Policy
- Secondment Policy
- Job Grading and Evaluation of Roles Above SAO4 Policy
- Job Grading for Administrative Posts Policy
- Head of School Appointment Process Policy