Seacht mBua an Éirí Amach
A series of seven public lectures in Irish on the transformative effect of the 1916 Easter Rising on various aspects of culture and society in Ireland. UCD School of Irish, Celtic Studies and Folklore.
The lectures will take place at 7pm in Theatre R, Newman Building, UCD, Belfield.
- *15 October 2015: Peadar Ó Riada, on Music
- 12 November 2015: Dr Caoimhín Mac Giolla Léith, on the Visual Arts
- 10 December 2015: Professor Máirín Nic Eoin, on Literature
- 21 January 2016: Tarla MacGabhann, on Architecture
- **19 February 2016: Dr Jerry White, on Cinema
- 3 March 2016: Dr Regina Uí Chollatáin, on the Media
- 7 April, 2016: Professor Cormac Ó Gráda, on Economics