At NovaUCD a wide range of flexible occupancy options are provided to entrepreneurs including; desk space, business units, bio-incubation units and associate client status.
- Desk spaces: 14 desk spaces
- Business units: 55 units ranging in size from 12 sq.m. to 85 sq.m.
- Bio-incubation units: 10 units ranging in size from 15 sq.m. to 64 sq.m.
- Associate status for NovaUCD graduate clients
The NovaUCD buildings are bright, airy and open with high-quality shared and circulation spaces that encourage the informal and formal interactions necessary for the development of a community of entrepreneurs.
Additional facilities and services provided to new ventures and entrepreneurs at NovaUCD include:
- Ability to move from smaller incubation units to larger units as your new venture grows
- 24/7 access, car parking and security
- Permanent boardroom which seats 22 and numerous seminar and meeting rooms with access to AV equipment and a dedicated video conferencing room
- Reception services
- Wireless network and a dedicated server room
- A café with external deck
- Proximity to UCD facilities such as bookshops, library, bank, restaurants, sports and other facilities.
For further information contact:
Dr Cody Mayoh
Project Manager, Enterprise Development
UCD Research and Innovation
t: +353 1 716 3707