NexusUCD - The Industry Partnership Centre
To assist University College Dublin's mission to increase levels of collaboration and partnership with Irish and international industry the university has established NexusUCD, The Industry Partnership Centre.
NexusUCD, located in the Belfield Office Park, offers prestigious accommodation and services for companies wishing to locate their company, or a company unit in close proximity to UCD’s world-class research base. NexusUCD is developing an innovative community with both high-growth technology SMEs and corporate R&D centres which are partnering with UCD.
The Centre comprises of two four-storey buildings with a total gross floor area of 5,263 sq. m. Accommodation is designed to meet companies' individual requirements by offering flexible office space so that a company's growth requirements are met within their budget and timescale.
Other services provided at NexusUCD include:
- A suite of meeting rooms capable of holding 8 to 50 people
- High-speed internet access connected to the UCD data network
- Reception facility, including delivery and collection of post
- Full 24 hour security cover including control door access and swipe card access
- 24 hour access to the building
- Underground and overground parking.
For further information please contact:
Helen Mc Grath
Office of the Vice-President for Innovation
t: +353 1 716 3711