Coalition of the Willing
Got great ideas? Want to do something above and beyond? Naysayers sapping your enthusiasm? Join Coalition of the Willing. We are an expanding group established to support and encourage the realization of innovative ideas on and off campus. Starting with monthly lunch meetings we bring together like-minded people to provide advice, contacts, resources and most of all encouragement to all our UCD intrapreneurs. To attend one of our lunches please register your interest with Glenda Smith. To attend you will be asked to bring three things:
- An idea or project that you are trying to get off the ground or is in the early stages of development.
- An interesting piece of insight or information worth sharing.
- A friend.
Ideas worth supporting
They're not our ideas but we think they're great, we hope you will too:
- Coder Dojo - A movement of free coding clubs for young people.
- ConnectIreland - Using personal networks to bring jobs to Irleand.
- Getting Irish Business Online - Free website and advertising for Ireland's SMEs
- Hireland - kickstarting a burst of job creation in Ireland.
- Irish University Entrepreneurship Forum - student led community of entrepreneurs.