Medicine application information
Please see below for application information which is specific to the following programmes:
Medicine Graduate Entry (MDS9)
You should submit your application as early as possible. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, in line with the round deadlines listed below. Once applications are reviewed, some candidates may be scheduled for interview. We receive a high volume of applications and competition for places on our programmes is intense.
For programmes commencing in September 2018, applications will be accepted from October 1st 2017 to July 1st 2018 and will be reviewed after the relevant round deadline listed below (Please note that these are provisional dates):
• Round 1 Deadline: January 8th 2018
• Round 2 Deadline: March 26th 2018
• Round 3 Deadline: May 21st 2018
• Round 4 Deadline: July 1st 2018
You will receive an update on your application by the following dates:
• Round 1 (applications completed by January 8th) – February 12th 2018
• Round 2 (applications completed by March 26th) – April 30th 2018
• Round 3 (applications completed May 21st) – June 25th 2018
• Round 4 (applications completed July 1st) – August 2018
Please note: Due to the competitive nature of this programme and volume of applications received, we are not in a position to respond to requests for updates on the status of your application. Individual canvassing will disqualify. Applicants who do not meet our Entry Requirements may receive a decision sooner than the dates listed above.
Important points to note:
1. We apply the same selection criteria throughout the year but competition for places is greatest in the final rounds, so you should complete your application as soon as possible.
2. Application stage is determined by when your application is complete, not when it is submitted. Your application will not be reviewed until all required documents are uploaded to your online application and the application fee is paid.