The UCD IT Services Helpdesk can provide you with assistance and information on most IT issues.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal extension: 2700
- Telephone: (01) 716 2700
- Offices: Visit us at one of our IT Centres (listed below)
- General hours of service: Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.30.
Please provide as much information as possible when you contact us. For example:
- A short description of your problem
- The model of your computer, printer or other IT accessory, e.g. Dell D630 laptop
- The operating system of your computer, e.g. Microsoft Windows 7 Pro, Apple Mac OS X
When you contact us either through our IT Helpdesk or through our IT Centres, an Incident is logged for you using our call logging software, Service Now. You will be given an incident reference number which you keep for your records and use for all correspondance with us on that particular call. You may receive updates directly through our call logging software from the person working on your incident. This is a feature of our software that allows allows us to keep track of correspondance and updates related to your call.
IT Centres are offices with wireless and wired access points, printing services, as well as IT advice and other assistance.
|IT Centre||Location||Opening Hours|
|Daedalus Building||Ground Floor||Monday to Friday
09.30 to 17.30
|Health Sciences Buiding||1st Floor B116||Monday to Friday
09.30 to 17.30
You can use this interactive map.