UCD Password Self Service tool
UCD Password Self Service is the University's online password self service tool for your UCD Connect account.
You can access this by going to:
- Change Password icon on the top right corner of the UCD Connect page
- Or by going directly to http://selfpass.ucd.ie.
Our password self service tool allows you to:
- Change your password.
- Recover your password yourself, if you have forgotten it.
If you just need to change your password, follow the instructions on screen.
An email will be sent to your personal email address notifying you of this change.
If you need to recover your password, you can follow the instructions on screen.
- Your Password Reset email address is the one provided to the University in your personal My Profile section of Infohub (for staff) or SISWeb (for students)
- It must be a secure non UCD email address
- If you want to update this personal email address, you can update it in your personal My Profile section in Infohub (for staff) or SISWeb for (Students)
- A mail is sent to your personal email address containing a security code. This code is only valid for 20 minutes.
- You can’t re-use an old password.
- When you have completed the process, an email will be sent to your personal email address notifying you of this change.
Protect your Password