There are a number of services provided within the staff recruitment area - these are outlined below:
- Online PAF - Post Authorisation Process which enables authorised users in schools / units to initiate the hiring process into a new or vacant post. This system includes a full suite of reports to enable tracking of post authorisations from initiation all the way through to the creation of a hiring competition.
- Recruitment Management Reporting
- Active Competitions showing recruitment competitions that are currently active in a school or unit and all their associated events. Enabling hiring manages to keep track on the status of competitions within their area.
- Recruitment KPIs - UCD HR have formally defined Recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with their customers, regarding what service will be delivered and in what time-frame. KPIs are the metrics used to measure the success or failure of those SLAs. These reports show the success rate of how HR is preforming against all SLAs in each College/School/ Unit.
- Employee Self Service: eRecruitment - A listing of all current UCD internal and external vacancies can be viewed and applied for through ESS. Documents that are associated with competitions are made available to interview panel members can also be accessed via this method.