Extenuating Circumstances Management
Extenuating Circumstances Management provides a facility for students and staff to submit, manage and track applications for Extenuating Circumstances in the assessment of modules.
Students have the ability to:
- Apply to have their Extenuating Circumstances taken into consideration
- Submit evidence in support of their application
- View the current status of their application
Programme Office Staff can:
- Submit an application on behalf of a student on one of their programmes
- Assign applications to the relevant module coordinators and schools
- Track progress of applications in their own area
- Use various reports to prepare for committee and exam board meetings
- Record decisions or actions arising from committee and exam board meetings
Designated staff in schools and/or on committees have various reports available to them to facilitate managing applications in their area.
Module Coordinators can view and record decisions and actions for applications assigned to them.
How to Access this Service?
For Students, the service is accessed via the Programme Services tab in SISWeb.
For Programme Office and School Staff, the service is accessed via the Extenuating Circumstances menu, under Assessment and Grading under the Students tab in InfoHub.
For Module Coordinators, the service is accessed via the Assessment and Grading menu under the Students tab in InfoHub.