The UCD Research IT Service provides a range of services designed to support and facilitate researchers in their use of IT as an enabler for their research activities. Our range of services is developing to reflect the needs of the research community.
- Compute clusters
- Storage & Backups
- Virtual Servers
- Complementary Services
- Collaboration & Visualisation
- Networking & Security
- About us
We welcome suggestions as to how we can extend our services. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICHEC Course 2014 is running in April. Contact email@example.com for more details
- Security @ UCD Course 2014 is running in February. Places are limited so booked early by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Data Management Presentations - Feb 2014 . For more info see here
- Sonic Compute Cluster now online
- UCD Research IT FORESIGHT Report Sep 2013 is now available
Help and Support
- Additional support documentation can be found here.
- Data Management checklist is available from the Library. Please see the library support pages for more information.
Research IT Steering Group
The Research IT Steering Group oversees the development and implementation of the UCD Research IT Service. The RIT Steering Group includes representatives from all of the University’s Colleges and is sponsored by the Vice-President for Research.