The UCD Research IT Service provides a range of services designed to support and facilitate researchers in their use of IT as an enabler for their research activities. Our range of services is developing to reflect the needs of the research community.
- Compute clusters
- Storage & Backups
- Virtual Servers
- Complementary Services
- Collaboration & Visualisation
- Networking & Security
- About us
We welcome suggestions as to how we can extend our services. Contact us by email at email@example.com
- ICHEC - Accessing European Super Computers through PRACE is running on the 7th of March at 2pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your place
- Security @ UCD Course 2013 is running in February. Places are limited so booked early by emailing email@example.com
- ICHEC @ UCD Course 2012 ran in Novemeber.
Help and Support
- Additional support documentation can be found here.
- Data Management checklist is available from the Library. Please see the library support pages for more information.
Research IT Steering Group
The Research IT Steering Group oversees the development and implementation of the UCD Research IT Service. The RIT Steering Group includes representatives from all of the University’s Colleges and is sponsored by the Vice-President for Research.