Emerging Themes in Professional Regulation
May 4 at 7pm in UCD Sutherland School of Law
For this workshop we have brought together a distinguished panel to discuss the following emerging themes:
- Reform of Professional Regulation
- Professional Integrity and Ethics
- Public Confidence and Trust in Professionals
The discussion promises to be wide ranging and informative with speakers expert in regulation across a range of professions including accounting, financial services, medicine, pharmaceuticals, nursing and education. Ciara McGoldrick, BL will chair the panel which consists of:
- Dr Mary Canning, UCD College of Business
- JP McDowell, Managing Partner, law firm McDowell Purcell
- Professor Colin Scott, Principal of UCD College of Social Sciences and Law
- Assistant Professor Emer Hunt, UCD Sutherland School of Law
The evening commences with Registrations/Tea and Coffee at 6.30pm followed by the Seminar at 7pm. A wine and canapé reception will follow at 8pm.
There is no charge for this event and all are welcome to attend but we ask that you email email@example.com by May 3rd to secure a place.