International Exchange Programme
The International exchange programme is open to students from the following Universities:
- Australian National University
- De Paul College of Law
- National University of Singapore
- Osgoode Hall Law School York University
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Davis
- University of Connecticut
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Minnesota
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Tulsa
- Symbiosis International University
- China University of Political Science and Law
- Renmin University of China
- University of Western Australia
You must be nominated by your home institution to be eligible to apply for the programme. Students should contact their School/International office to complete the relevant application. Once nominated, students will be contacted by UCD with application instructions.
University College Dublin is Ireland’s largest and most richly diversified University. It provides a broad range of courses grouped into five Colleges (College of Business and Law, College of Arts and Celtic Studies, College of Human Sciences, College of Life Sciences and College Engineering, Mathematical and Physical Sciences).
UCD traces its origins to the Catholic University of Ireland founded in1854 by Cardinal John Henry Newman, author of the celebrated ‘The Idea of a University’.
Today UCD is a vibrant, modern university with around 24,000 students situated on a spacious and leafy campus some 5km to the south of Dublin city centre.
*Students should note that if they undertake two semesters of graduate modules as part of an exchange programme they are not eligible to transfer or apply onto the LLM programme at UCD School of Law for award.*