Notional Service & Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs)
People & Organisation Development - UCD HR
All staff who are in the UCD Pension Schemes
This seminar is an overview for staff interested in voluntarily augmenting their UCD Pension Benefits.
Please note the Notional Service Option is only available to employees who have a potential of 9 years service in UCD.
- To provide a quick overview of how the UCD Pension Scheme works
- To aid understanding of AVCs and the advantages
- To aid understanding of Notional Service Purchase and the advantages
- Making regular/lump sum Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs)
- Purchasing additional years under the Notional Service Plan
Facilitator: UCD Pensions and Penpro Limited
1 hour 13.00 – 14.00
07 February 2017
Book Your Place: UCD Online Booking System