Opening Hours This Week
Health Sciences Library
Diagnostic imaging, health and safety, medicine, nursing, physiotherapy and performance science, public health and population science, sports and exercise science, history of medicine and nursing
This library holds:
- A comprehensive collection of resources – including databases, books, journals and audio/visual materials.
- Group study rooms and a computer laboratory.
- A dedicated Information Skills Training Room for all library-related training sessions.
- A Health and Wellbeing Collection
- The Health Sciences Library has an automated access system. A valid UCD student/staff card to needed to enter. If you do not have a valid UCD student/staff card, please phone +353 (0)1 716 6588.