The UCD CRC has a significant track record in supporting clinical trials. From single site, to multi national, from investigator-led to industry-sponsored, from Phase 2a to Phase 4, we have undertaken over 150 clinical trials and have significant experience and knowledge of both the regulatory and the operational environment.
In addition to clinical trials, we also provide supports for non-interventional studies including sample collections. We recognise that all clinical trials are different and so provide tiered supports so we can tailor supports required to the needs of the investigator. These supports include:
- State-of-the-art facilities within major acute hospitals for high quality clinical research
- An environment which is:
- Supportive to clinicians to undertake hypothesis-driven investigator-led clinical studies
- Recognised by regulators, pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organisations as being professional, of the highest quality and suitable for the conduct of clinical trials.
- Attractive to patients and encourages participation in clinical research and trials by providing excellent clinical care and access to latest clinical interventions
- A cohort of professional and experienced research scientists, data managers and clinical research nursesthat can ensure studies are conducted and managed to the highest levels
- Complete study management, oversight and sponsorship