- Your poster should be A0 size and in Portrait orientation (There may be insufficient room to accommodate Landscape orientation posters or posters exceeding this size).
- Adhesive Velcro will be provided at the conference
- All posters must be mounted by 9am on Thursday, 21st February 2013 at the latest. All posters will be displayed in the Astra Hall in the Student Centre at UCD –Please refer to Building no. 70 on the UCD Campus Map). The Astra Hall will be open from 3pm on Wednesday 20th February and posters may be mounted after this time.
- All those selected for oral presentations will be allocated a total of 10 minutes for presentations and Q&A. Presentations should not exceed 6 minutes allowing 4 minutes for Q&A. Times will be strictly kept by the group facilitator.
- AV facilities for Power point presentations will be available; if you have any additional requirements please notify the INMED Organising Team at email@example.com by Friday, the 15th February.
- All powerpoint presentations should also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 15th February
Abstract SubmissionThe closing date for abstracts has now passed.
UCD School of Medicine and Medical Science
Health Sciences Centre
University College Dublin
T: +353 1 716 6677