The Health Sciences Library, located to the rear of the Health Sciences Centre, is a dedicated resource for students of diagnostic imaging, health and safety, medicine, nursing, physiotherapy and performance science, public health and population science, sports and exercise science, history of medicine and nursing.
This library holds:
- A comprehensive collection of resources – including databases, books, journals and audio/visual materials
- Group study rooms and a computer laboratory
- A dedicated Information Skills Training Room for all library-related training sessions
- A Health and Wellbeing Collection
The Health Sciences Library has an automated access system. A valid UCD student/staff card to needed to enter. If you do not have a valid UCD student/staff card, please phone +353 (0)1 716 6588.
Your UCD Connect account gives you access to the 24/7 online Library, also available off campus. Select the My Library tab on UCD Connect to:
- Access electronic journals, databases, e-books, reference tools
- A range of services, account details, subject portals and news