Call for Abstracts - DAMC Young Investigators Research Symposium
About the Symposium
The Dublin Academic Medical Centre (DAMC) is delighted to announce a call for abstracts for the 2013 Young Investigators Research Symposium.
Wednesday 22nd May, 2013
Fintan Gunne Lecture Theatre, Catherine McAuley Education & Research Centre, MMUH
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited for oral (10 minutes) and poster presentations to be made at the Young Investigators Research Symposium, which will be held in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital (MMUH) on Wednesday, 22nd May 2012. Clinical & Scientific submissions are welcome.
- Open to those involved in clinical or laboratory based research affiliated to the Dublin Academic Medical Centre / UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular & Biomedical Research
- Postgraduate MD or PhD students are eligibleAbstracts should not exceed 350 words (single spacing, Times New Roman – font size 11)
- Abstracts can be submitted as (1) Hard copy, or (2) Email (as attachment document) to email@example.com
- Please indicate whether submission is for Oral (lab or clinical) or Poster presentation
- We encourage posters which have already been used for national / international meetings
- Abstracts must have a short, specific title (no abbreviations), which indicates the nature of the investigation.
- Complete name, hospital department, telephone extension and/or mobile number, and email address of the correspondent must be provided. This person will receive information about acceptance and presentation.
- €3000 will be awarded in prize money
- Closing date for receipt of abstracts is Friday 19th April 2013
More InformationRita Marron/Mary Gaine
Tel: 00 353 1 803 4383/2838