Applications invited for 2014 Professor Eadbhard O’Callaghan Memorial Bursary
This bursary was established by the Saint John of God Hospitaller Services to honour the memory and exceptional contribution made by the late Professor Eadhbhard O’Callaghan to the area of mental health research. A UCD Professor of Psychiatry, Professor O’Callaghan was a Consultant Psychiatrist with Saint John of God Adult Mental Health Services from 1994 up to his untimely death in 2011.
The Bursary Committee will consider applications which address Psychosis in adult mental health and which contribute to any of the following outcomes:
- To improve service delivery and raise awareness
- To improve carer education
- To improve student capacity in the area of research in Psychosis
- To provide networking and professional experience
- To provide research on Psychosis from a service user perspective
The bursary will be up to the value of €10,000 and may be awarded as one single award or a multiple of smaller amounts where more than one application is awarded.
For Selection Criteria and Application Information please go to www.profeadbhardocallaghanbursary.ie
The deadline for the 2014 Eadbhard O’Callaghan Memorial Bursary is 4th September 2014.