John Fitzpatrick Irish Prostate Cancer Conference 2016 – Registration OPEN
Registration is now OPEN for the John Fitzpatrick Irish Prostate Cancer Conference 2016 which will take place at the Aviva Stadium Conference Centre in Dublin on Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd April 2016. This multidisciplinary meeting will bring together leading Irish and UK health care professionals with an international faculty of oncology and urology experts including:
- Emmanuel Antonarakis, John Hopkins Sidney Kimmel, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Baltimore
- Michael Blute, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Stacy Loeb, NYU, New York
- Gerard Morton, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto
- Robert Nadler, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago
- Sue Slovin, MSKCC, New York
- Christopher Sweeney, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston
Who Should Attend:
Medical professionals working in the urology and cancer care communities, consultants, surgeons, nurses, scientists, registrars, researchers and trainees.
For all conference information and registration, please click here. Further information is available here - John Fitzpatrick Irish Prostate Cancer Conference 2016.
Professor John Fitzpatrick
Please note that this event is not organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.