- Accredited by the Irish Institute of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists.
- Fosters individual, personal and professional development of the postgraduate radiographer
- Confers clinical competence in CT scanning on successful graduates.
- Flexible programme delivery that accommodates working professionals.
- Provides a platform for discussion of clinical and evidenced based CT practice and current technological advances.
This course builds on appropriate undergraduate study and existing clinical practice skills to enable radiographers to further develop their professional competence in CT.
The course aims to provide a solid foundation in the principles and theoretical concepts of CT imaging and an understanding of how these concepts are applied in clinical practice. The programme provides an opportunity to develop reflective, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.