- Accredited by the Irish Institute of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists.
- Confers clinical competence in CT scanning on successful graduates.
- Develops specialist teamwork, leadership, research and critical thinking skills.
- Accommodates professionals in full time employment through flexible programme delivery
- Provides a platform for discussion of state-of-the-art technological advances and clinical applications.
The MSc Computed Tomography (CT) course is aimed at radiographers working in clinical CT. It has been developed to encompass contemporary technological advances in CT and to provide a platform for discussion of clinical and evidence-based CT practice.
The course aims to foster the individual, personal and professional development of the postgraduate radiographer, in order to achieve a high level of competence in CT scanning. It endeavours to cultivate a critically questioning approach to CT practice and fosters the necessary skills to apply knowledge in relation to complex decision-making. It also encourages radiographers to advance research in the field of CT.