A Life Less Ordinary
From your first day in the dissection lab to the start of your clinical training, student life at UCD Medicine is a stimulating, diverse and vibrant experience. When you choose Medicine at UCD, you choose early patient contact, a world-class curriculum and an unrivalled calendar of social and extra-curricular activities.
We believe passionately in training doctors who see the world through the eyes of the patient, and you will interact with and learn from patients throughout your time at UCD. You’ll shadow GPs, learn from patient educators and train at Ireland’s most extensive network of teaching hospitals.
- Modern, modularised curriculum
- Early and continual patient contact
- Multiple opportunities to travel
- Ireland's most extensive clinical network
- Taught by internationally renowned experts