HRB Trial Methodology Research Network Events
The Health Research Board Trials Methodology Research Network (HRB-TMRN) host two clinical trials methology events in Dublin from the 17th - 20th October 2017.
HRB-TMRN Winter School
Trial Methology Winter School entitled ‘Core Concepts in Ransomised Trial Methodology – from Design to Delivery’ takes place on 17th – 19th October 2017 at the UCD Charles Institute, UCD Belfield.
Health Research Board Trials Methodology Research Network
3rd Trial Methology Symposium ‘Transparency in Trials’ takes place in the Radisson Blu, St Helens Hotel, Dublin on 20th October 2017.
These events feature, among other presenters,
- Dr Trish Groves, Director of academic outreach and advocacy for BMJ, Editor-in-Chief BMJ Open, and honorary deputy editor of The BMJ
- Dr Ben Goldacre, Best-selling author, broadcaster, campaigner, medical doctor and academic who specialises in unpicking the misuse of science and statistics by journalist, politicians, quacks, drug companies and more.
- Dr Síle Lane, Head of international campaigns and policy, Sense About Science
- Dr Teresa Maguire, Principal Officer, Research & Development, Health Analytics Division, Department of Health
- Dr Richard Morey, Senior Lecturer, Cardiff University
Please view the schedules for both events at this link.
Please note that this event is not organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.