Mater Charity Ball
The Mater Rugby Club are hosting their annual Mater Charity Ball on Friday 7th March 2014 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 2.
The event is in aid of SVP and the Mater Samaritan Fund.
Special Guest Paul McGinley
Tickets are now available on-line at the following link
For those who prefer a non-electronic method tickets may be purchased from the Mater Foundation office or the Postgraduate Office (Rita Marron)
Individual tables can seat 12.
Due to demand tickets have to be sold on a first come and first paid basis
The organising committee are kind to welcome:
- Mater alumni
- Mater diaspora especially young colleagues abroad
- Mater retired colleagues
- University colleagues and affiliates
- Colleagues within and without network
- Our primary care colleagues
- International colleagues who may be in town around that time
- Your respective specialty college colleagues/deans etc.
- Non-medical friends/colleagues of the Mater
- Industry leaders that support the Mater endeavour such as biotech and pharma with whom you have a relationship
- Positive forces within the executive branch of government and healthcare
A special rate has been agreed with the hotel for limited rooms for those wishing to stay over if you quote the ball.
Contact: Dr Leo Lawler
Please note that this event is not being organised by the UCD School of Medicine & Medical Science. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.