MMI Education & Training Annual Scientific Meeting
The MMI Education & Training Annual Scientific Meeting is taking place in Dublin on Tuesday 24th March 15 in the Science Gallery, TCD. All those with an interest in clinical and translation research and in developing careers as clinician scientists are welcome. Also, as part of the meeting, we are inviting the wider clinical and translational research community to present posters on their research.
As part of the meeting, Molecular Medicine Ireland invites the wider clinical and translational research community to present posters on their research. Deadline for Poster Submission: 6th March 2015
In addition to the Poster Sessions, the meeting will feature:
- Short presentations and posters from MMI Clinical & Translational Research Scholars
- Talks from MMI Clinician Scientist Fellowship Programme Alumni
- Posters from the wider clinical and translational research community
- Keynote Addresses from industry and academia
- Learn more about major infrastructure initiatives
For Clinicians and GPs currently involved in research at any level, and those not yet involved but contemplating it, this is an excellent opportunity to learn more about patient-focused research facilitated nationally by MMI. CPD credits from RCPI to be confirmed.
Further information on the MMI Annual Scientific Meeting and to submit a poster, please visit: http://www.molecularmedicineireland.ie/annualmeeting15