All-Ireland IVD Symposium
The All-Ireland IVD Symposium will look at the new IVD regulation that is coming into force this year, and is the first All-Ireland event of its kind for the IVD industry.
This event is specifically designed to explain the impacts of the new IVD Regulation for the in vitro diagnostic industry.Whether you are an early start-up, or work for a large company as part of a Regulatory team, ARC Regulatory, along with representatives from notified bodies, will help you to ascertain the immediate and long-term effects of the new regulation.
The new EU IVD regulation is expected to be adopted by the European Parliament during its plenary session in April. The Commission may then publish the regulation in the Official Journal and 20 days following publication, a 5 year period of transition will apply.
Why attend the All-Ireland IVD Symposium?
- To learn more about the new EU IVD Regulation, and what the impacts of the regulation will be
- To ascertain what the impacts will mean for your business
- To network with other businesses in the IVD sector, and learn from them
- To take advantage of our afternoon workshops, which will provide the opportunity to discuss your regulatory and clinical challenges with experts and peers
Who should attend?
- IVD Manufacturers
- IVD Distributors & suppliers
- Companion diagnostic representatives from Pharmaceutical companies
- Researchers & academics
Earlybird Rate - 120 Euro
Standard Delegate Rate: 150 Euro
For more information on this event please please click here.
Please note that this event is not organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.